- Pulled Apart By Horses »
Let's not fuck about here. Probably one of the best and most enjoyable live bands in the country, nay WORLD (I can attest for this, they also once chucked a can of beer into the crowd, which I caught) Pulled Apart By Horses are asking for a favour, of sorts. They basically want people's instruments to be in their new video. Erm, probably not all that fun in itself but it's cheaper than taking it to the dump?
Without any further ado, here is what they said in their MySpace post. Copied and pasted, obviously!
We need help with our video guys!
So we will be making a new music video next week and we are hoping to be able to gain some musical instruments (electric bass, electric guitar, amps, drums etc) to smash to tiny pieces. If anyone in the Leeds or London area can please donate anything at all and we use it for the video then we will include you in the credits for the video, send you some free horse goodies and even return the pieces if you want them.
So get in touch with us people by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange to meet you to receive over the goodies.
thanks, thanks, thanks!
Get in touch! Here's what happened in their last video:
Photo by Burak Cingi
- In Photos: Reading Festival 2012 - Day 3 @ Richfield Avenue
- In Photos: Y-Not Festival 2012 @ Peak District National Park
- This Week's Singles: 23/04/12 North Atlantic Oscillation, Willy Moon, Pulled Apart By Horses
- Drowned in Leeds: March 2012
- In Photos: Pulled Apart By Horses @ The Leadmill, Sheffield
- Planet Gear: Pulled Apart By Horses on making Tough Love
- Watch: Pulled Apart By Horses 'Wolf Hand' LIVE
- Pulled Apart By Horses - Tough Love