Leeds's finest purveyors of historically-themed post-rock iLiKETRAiNS return next month with a brand new single. Entitled 'Sea Of Regrets', its been a mainstay of their live set these past few months and having heard it at both The Great Escape and Latitude earlier this year, DiS is mightily impressed.
The single will be available from Monday 12th October via the band's website. They are also currently in the process of finishing the follow-up to 2007's Elegies To Lessons Learnt long player, which should be available early next year.
In the meantime, the band will be touring the UK during October, calling in at the following venues:-
14 Liverpool, Barfly
15 Manchester, Deaf Institute
16 Leeds, Cockpit
17 Glasgow, King Tuts
19 Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
20 Bristol, Cooler
21 Oxford, Bullingdon Arms
22 London, Garage
23 Birmingham, Hare and Hounds
24 Portsmouth, Wedgewood Rooms
Support on all dates comes from the excellent Swimming.
- In Photos: I Like Trains @ Cargo, London
- Drowned in Leeds #12
- In Photos: Y-Not Festival 2012 @ Peak District National Park
- In Photos: Live At Leeds Festival 2012
- I Like Trains - The Shallows
- In Photos: DiS Presents I Like Trains @ Soup Kitchen, Manchester
- Drowned in Leeds #10
- Striving To Find Depths In The Shallows; DiS Meets I Like Trains