Watching Hollyoaks, playing football for Tiger Outt FC, seeing Nottingham Forest win, hoping Derby lose, boring the pants off my girlfriend about some band or other and looking after the rabbits. Which generally amounts to the other 16 hours not associated with my day job! Oh, and Golf is the new rock and roll.
Too many to mention but here goes:- My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, The Jam, Wild Beasts, Add N To X, Manic Street Preachers, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Exit Calm/Lyca Sleep, Interpol, Crass, The Warlocks, The Telescopes, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Rakes, Ride, The Clash, Mint Ive, Swervedriver, Happy Mondays, Mudhoney, I Concur/Nikoli, !Forward Russia!, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Bloc Party, Slowdive, Joy Division, At The Drive-In, Adult., The Twilight Sad, A Place To Bury Strangers, British Sea Power, Sennen, The Stone Roses, Muse...and a hell of a lot more.
- Must see: A Place To Bury Strangers DiS video exclusive for 'Leaving Tomorrow'
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Sunday blog
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Saturday blog
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Friday blog
- Latitude 2012 - Drowned In Sound's Sunday blog
- Latitude 2012 - Drowned In Sound's Saturday blog