Lily Allen gets 'boob' out in front of TV audience, plays with it, given another series on the BBC
- Lily Allen »
That’s show business we suppose. Lily Allen, the new face of BBC3, has seen her woeful TV show given a boost by the announcement today that it’ll be allowed to limp on into a second series.
"Lily is a star," proclaimed BBC3 chief Danny Cohen, wide-eyed and pantless. "She has developed astoundingly well."
Good times over at BBC3. Anyway, onto the reason most of you are here, I suppose, given the salacious title. During filming for Lily Allen and Friends, the singer "exposed her right breast for about THREE MINUTES" according to a caps-happy hack from today’s Sun.
"LILY Allen got a boob out and played with it while filming her chatshow," continues the journo, blathering like a glad-glanded worky; “putting a smile on the face of Paddy McGuinness… who joked she was turning him on then she rubbed her nipple."
What a tease. Paddy McGuinnes? One of the bouncers from the excellent Pheonix Nights and, unfortunately, Max and Paddy’s Road to Nowhere.
Audience members, who regularly shit and cum on demand in order to get their five minutes, were suitably stunned.
Like "stunned audience member Rob Difrancesco, 26", who observed "they were sitting on the sofa and she pulled out her right boob".
"Everyone in the audience was doing a double take as Lily sat there with her breast hanging out. She had her breast out for about three minutes. It was surreal."
Oh right, like this you mean?
No, probably not. Of course this could all be an April Fool's joke - as some of you have pointed out below - but what do we care. We have to balance out the Strange Death of Liberal England stories somehow.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com
- This Week's Singles: 05/07/10
- Lily Allen scoops three Ivor Novellos, Bat For Lashes one
- Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes and Florence up for Brit Awards
- Lady GaGa tops last.fm's yearly chart, but who tops the DiS list?
- 2009 In Photos: DiS Snapper's Favourite Shots of the Year
- In Photos: Lily Allen @ The Academy, Sheffield
- Bestival 2009: The DiS review
- New 'Later...Live' CD compilation on the way featuring Lily Allen, Bon Iver, MGMT + more