Red rag: Jay Reatard signs with Matador
- Jay Reatard »
Memphis boy Jay Reatard has signed a deal with Matador Records.
The prolific garage-rocker will release six limited edition 7” singles through the Beggars Banquet imprint over 2008. They will then be gathered up, homeless urchins, and given an album to reside at.
Dates, titles and other exactions still to come, but we’re pretty sure he’ll fulfil this pledge. So you should be too!
Listen to Jay Reatard at MySpace.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com for back slaps and a credit...
- Watch: Spoon play tribute to Jay Reatard with 'No Time'
- NewsRound: The first quarter of 2010 in NEWS
- Spotifriday #29 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- R.I.P: Jay Reatard dies aged 29
- Watch: Road Trippin' with the Ice Cream Man Part II, ft. Vivian Girls, Jay Reatard, Chairlift and mo
- Jay Reatard - Watch Me Fall
- Jay Reatard at Liverpool Korova, Sat 22 Nov
- Jay Reatard announces November dates