Jeffrey Lewis answers your questions... with crayons
- Jeffrey Lewis »
Back in August, we invited readers to submit questions to anti-folk icon of some renown Jeffrey Lewis. As a twist, Lewis – also an acclaimed cartoonist – would answer selected questions with a picture. Here, we present the answers to five submitted questions (see full list here).
If you are one of the users whose name and question appears below, e-mail mike DOT diver AT drownedinsound DOT com right away, with your address, to be sent your one-of-a-kind original piece of art. If you do not get in touch, we will frame ‘em and put them on our walls. They are very nice, you see.
What would you do if, whilst you were on stage playing a gig, your guitar suddenly turned into some awful strange hybrid zombie/monster guitar and began to attack you, the microphone and whatever else lay within its stringy reach?
takemesomewherenice, 20, Sheffield
Do you think Mark E Smith is slowly turning into Stephen Hawking (looks-wise, that is)?
What's your favo(u)rite colo(u)r ice cream?
What does the Creature with the Atom Brain look like?
goo, User, Male
What is the best way to wear an octopus?
jellybones, 22, male.
- In Photos: Field Day 2012 @ Victoria Park, London
- Watch: Jeffrey Lewis session for Wowsers Trousers
- "Art has the power to make good in the world... through the magic of money" - DiS meets Jeffrey Lewi
- Jeffrey Lewis - A Turn in the Dream-Songs
- Watch & Listen: Jeffrey Lewis - 'Mosquito Mass-Murderist'
- In Photos: Indietracks Festival 2011 @ The Midland Railway Centre, Butterley
- Spotifriday #89 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. EMA, Wild Beasts, Murcof + more
- DiS meets Stuart Mackay, founder and organiser of Indietracks