To celebrate 15 years of Drowned in Sound and 15 years of Rockfeedback, Toby L who founded music website, concert promoter and TV show Rockfeedback, chats to our hosts Absolute radio's Danielle Perry and Drowned in Sound founder Sean Adams.
The conversation covers a range of topics from the struggles of turning a hobby into a job, promoting gigs, and running labels as Toby also founded the Transgressive label, which is home to releases by Foals, The Antlers, Regina Spektor, Alvvays, Songhoy Blues and many more.
DiS Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to the Drowned in Sound show on iTunes here (It's free!).
You can subscribe to our interviews with playlists series over on Spotify. Lots more playlists with snippets of the podcast in between the tracks are coming soon.
Follow Us / Feedback on Facebook
More From The Archive...
1) DiS Podcast - Episode 1 with Metric.
2) DiS Podcast - Episode 2 with Mogwai.
3) Playlist: Transgressive's 10th Birthday - a DiS guide to the label.
4) Danielle Perry's website.
5) The Future of Music Media by Sean Adams.