In Cold Blood: Chris Martin In Trouble
- Coldplay »
Coldplay’s Chris Martin has been arrested in the land of kangaroos for allegedly smashing a freelance journalist’s car window.
Photographer Jon Lister, alleges that Martin demanded he erase pictures of the Coldplay crew surfing at Seven Mile Beach from his digital camera, then hurled a rock at the window of Lister’s Jeep before letting down the tyres.
Arrested at his hotel later that day and charged with malicious damage, the New South Wales police confirmed Martin will appear at the Byron Bay Magistrates’ Court on 8th October.
DiScuss: are Coldplay belatedly developing their rock’n’roll side? What was a pale English indie boy doing surfing in Australia in the first place?
- Coldplay - Live 2012
- In Photos: Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
- DiS in Australia: Splendour In The Grass 2011
- Glastonbury 2011: The DiS Highlights
- In Photos: Coldplay @ Glastonbury Festival 2011
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 3 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton