Razorlight, full of themselves? New record's a "classic", apparently...
- Razorlight »
Razorlight have offered fans an insight into the recording of their second album.
Carl Dalemo, bassist in the blander-than-a-magnolia-walled-bedsit-in-Hull indie four-piece, posted the following on the band's website:
“Sounds more and more like a classic every day. Songs like ‘In The Morning’, ‘Who Needs Love’, ‘Fall To Pieces’ and ‘I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got’ were recorded in about a week. We're somewhere in London recording with the eminent Chris Thomas as you might know.”
The band perform in London on March 30th, as part of the Teenage Cancer Trust series of shows at the Royal Albert Hall. Tickets for the evening are about forty quid. I know it's charity, but forty quid for Razorlight?
- "It’s the album I’ve always wanted to make" - DiS meets Andy Burrows
- Drowned In Nottingham #10
- In Photos: V Festival 2011 @ Weston Park, Staffordshire
- Mixtape: Camden Crawl '11 + Win VIP Tickets
- V Festival 2009: The DiS Review
- The Insider: How To Get Your Band Tipped
- Razorlight - Slipway Fires
- RIP: death at RockNess for second year running