In an I-shouldn't-laugh-but-I-will situation, Har Mar Superstar never suspected he had "shingles".
Calling his A&R man in a panic on Tuesday, Mr Superstar announced that he had been bitten by a spider, and that his arm was swelling up. By the time the doctor reached him, Mr Superstar had lost all use of his right arm. It was then the doctor diagnosed shingles and that the 'spider' had nothing to do with it.
He is now under doctor's orders to rest for two weeks, not drink any alcohol (aye, right) and not do any strenuous exercise. There goes his act then.
As previously reported, he will be wheelchair-bound supporting labelmates Hot Hot Heat tonight in London. Don't stand too close in case you catch something...