Surfers Against Sewage release CD compilation
Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Feeder, A and Faithless make up just some of the artists featured on the CD. Each song has been donated to SAS, which means that all of the profits from the sale of the CD will be ploughed back into the campaign.
"Water is the liquid of life, keeping it clean is essential to the health of this and future generations. By buying the SAS Planet Water CD, you get to enjoy tracks from some of the best artists around, and help SAS secure a pollution free, blue planet for the future. Treat your ears and know that while you do, SAS are making waves on your behalf". Vicky Garner, SAS Campaign Director.
The CD features some exclusive tracks for eample: the Reef track ’Say What You What’ is taken from their new album, and the track from Coldplay’s ‘One I Love’ is a rare b-side, not featured on either of their albums!
There is a plan to release the CD Nationally in 2003, but for now it is only available through Surf shops & Independent Record Stores. It is also available on-line and costs £10.00.
For the full tracklisting and more information on the Surfers Against Sewage campaign check out their website.
- Coldplay - Live 2012
- In Photos: Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
- DiS in Australia: Splendour In The Grass 2011
- Glastonbury 2011: The DiS Highlights
- In Photos: Coldplay @ Glastonbury Festival 2011
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 3 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton