Jeniferever tour commences!
- Jeniferever »
Think Last Days Of April vs Bluetip vs The Appleseed Cast in an angular swooping way. In other words, amazing!
You can catch the merry bunch of men at the following places at the following times:
5th - Leeds, Packhorse + Eighty Six + Buzzkill
6th - Guisborough, Courtyard + Double Six Flight Team + Caught in the headlights
8th - Grimsby, the Matrix Club + The Next Autumn Soundtrack + Somewhere outside New York
9th - London, RoTa, Notting Hill Arts Club + the Chalets Free
10th - Stoke, the Talbot + Airhammer + Censa Faye
If you would like to hear and find out more about Jeniferever check out their website. All shows are 4 or 5 english pounds apart from Grimsby where tis 2 and London where it's FREE! (now you have no excuse)...
- Jeniferever - Silesia
- Jeniferever to release new album, give away track
- 101 Nordic: A Northern Lights-lit Playlist
- A Month in Records: April 2009
- Jeniferever - Spring Tides
- Shoegaze Week: Drowned in Shoegaze - 50 Essential Albums
- Shoegaze Week: Label Focus # 26: AC30
- Shoegaze Week: "There’s no such thing as Nu-Gaze" by Sonic Cathedral