Further celebrity bitching: Waterman vs Doherty
YES! Silver-haired pop gnome Pete Waterman has finally confirmed what many of us had feared: Pete Doherty is a bit rubbish.
This shock revelation is brought to you courtesy of The Mirror, who quote the Man Responsible For Steps thus:
"What can you say about Pete Doherty? If you have to take heroin to be famous - well, I don't get it. Will Pete be a Kurt Cobain or a Jimi Hendrix? Never in a million years. He hasn't the talent to tune their guitars."
Wait... was Kurt's guitar often in tune? Pete, we salute your insight and applaud your contributions to the pop music world - without Steps, Kylie and Jason and RICK ASTLEY, we'd be some sour-faced motherfuckers and no mistake.
- DiS Does Pop #8: Is retromania ruining pop?
- "Call the people who can lose you a million pounds, there’s a credibility there" - DiS meets Pete Wa
- Further Steps back in time...
- Scott-Lee wants pop at Eurovision
- Further celebrity bitching: Waterman vs Doherty
- Lisa Scott-Reality TV
- Don't Stop The Pop! Dumb pop news for a dumb Monday
- DiS Plays Pop (So You Don't Have To)