- Deftones »
Following on from their excellent LP earlier this year, legends of rock Deftones will be returning to the UK once again for a seven-date tour, kicking off in Glasgow on November 12. There are more dates, of course, point your eyes below to see just where and when they occur.
12 - Glasgow, Academy
13 - Leeds, Academy
14 - Manchester, Apollo
15 - Southampton, Guildhall
17 - London, Brixton Academy
19 - Nottingham, Rock City
20 - Birmingham, Academy
Deftones lead man Chino Moreno says:
“We’re excited to be returning to the UK and Europe this Fall for our first proper headline run for Diamond Eyes. The new stuff is sounding huge live and has been a blast to perform, as well as the oldies but goodies we plan to sneak in the sets. It's gonna be rad!
Support on the tour comes from the polarising Coheed and Cambria. Claudio Sanchez seems like he's looking forward to it, and as well he might:
“We are really psyched. I love the new Deftones record and to be able to return to the UK and Europe with them is really exciting, it’s the perfect tour for us.”
2010 also marks the tenth anniversary of the band's seminal White Pony and to celebrate that album, it's being re-released as a double vinyl edition which is available to purchase from here and here only. So you know what to do, then.
Main photo by Gary Wolstenholme
- 2012's Most Read: Threads, Reviews and More...
- DiS Staff: #1 Albums of 2012
- 50 Musicians To Follow On Instagram
- Deftones - Koi No Yokan
- Weekend Listening: Stay+, Patrick Wolf, Halls, Exitmusic, Stereophonics, Deftones
- September 2012: Editor's 10 Favourite Streams + Spotify playlist
- No Surprises? 15 Classic Albums of 15 Years Ago
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more