James Murphy has done SOMETHING, watch...
Things we can deduce from this video:
- Mansions are "AWESOME!"
- He wasn't a hermit and hasn't gone all Brian Wilson / Elliott Smith crazy
- James still likes to dress all in white, like overalls
- More 'All My Friends' style piano loops, ahoy?
- And this delightful anecdote about how he lives his creative process: "I always have to live where I'm recording, and that's full stop. To make an LCD record I have to live there. Otherwise I get distracted by stuff ... so I don't get to work by 3. This way I wake up and I'm already here, ready to go."
Things we can deduce from his recent Social Network posts:
- He's a little miffed LCD couldn't play the Roundhouse
- There's more anticipation for touring than you'd expect from a dude with grey flecks in his beard
- He's not sure anyone is reading his witterings
What we haven't learnt:
- The name of the album
- What any of the tracks sound like
- Whether we like this drip-tease (of course we do!)
- Whether we're more excited about this LCD album than any other album due this year (we clearly ARE!)