Canadian hardcore punks Fucked Up will release a singles collection entitled Couple Tracks, but you probably knew that already, what with it being announced in September. The record acts as a kinda sequel to their 2004 singles collection Epics in Minutes.
The news which reaches us and you today (or maybe late yesterday...) is that of the compilation of the album. It'll be a 2CD type thingamy with CD1 dubbed The Hard Stuff and CD2 The Fun Stuff. Should be totes awesome, like.
Here's what on it:
CD1 (The Hard Stuff):
- No Pasarán
- Neat Parts (7" Version)
- Generation (7" Version)
- Ban Violins
- Dangerous Fumes
- Triumph of Life (7" Version)
- Fixed Race
- Toronto FC
- Black Hats
- David Christmas
- No Epiphany (Fast Version)
- Crooked Head (Video Version)
CD2 (The Fun Stuff):
- I Hate Summer
- Teenage Problems
- Carried Out to Sea
- Looking Back
- Anorak City
- I Don't Want to Be Friends With You
- Mustaa Lunta
- Dream Come True
- Magic Kingdom
- Magic Word (Daytrotter Version)
- Last Man Standing (Year of the Dog Version)
- He's So Frisky
- David Comes to Life (Daytrotter Version)
Couple Tracks comes with a complete illustrated discography of the contents, with liner notes about each song. More in-depth information can be found in Matador's official blog. The record will be released on January 26 through Matador.
The album art, incidentally, is below.
- This Week's Singles: 06/02/12 Fucked Up, Mount Eerie, Disclosure, The Dø
- Watch: F^^ked Up - 'Turn The Season'
- Leeds Festival - A DiS Summary
- Playing records with Neil Hamburger
- Leeds 2011: A Festival Diary
- F^cked Up announce trio of UK shows
- In Photos: Reading Festival 2011 - Day 3
- Leeds Festival 2011 - Drowned In Sound's Friday Blog