Video Premiere: Jeffrey Lewis 'To Be Objectified'
- Jeffrey Lewis »
DiS premières the new video from musician and illustrator Jeffrey Lewis.
Jeffrey Lewis has made this video for only $99. In it, he's constructed a time lapse, large scale illustration, while his performance is rotoscoped into a comic book cartoon.
The video is for the Jeffrey Lewis & The Junkyard track 'To Be Objectified' taken is from the album 'Em Are I, which is released in the UK on the 20th April and a month later in the US via Rough Trade Records.
To see how this music video was made, visit: 99dollarmusicvideos.com/jeffreylewis
Jeffrey Lewis - To Be Objectified from Rough Trade on Vimeo.
- In Photos: Field Day 2012 @ Victoria Park, London
- Watch: Jeffrey Lewis session for Wowsers Trousers
- "Art has the power to make good in the world... through the magic of money" - DiS meets Jeffrey Lewi
- Jeffrey Lewis - A Turn in the Dream-Songs
- Watch & Listen: Jeffrey Lewis - 'Mosquito Mass-Murderist'
- In Photos: Indietracks Festival 2011 @ The Midland Railway Centre, Butterley
- Spotifriday #89 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. EMA, Wild Beasts, Murcof + more
- DiS meets Stuart Mackay, founder and organiser of Indietracks