Win tickets to see El Guincho playing in London this Hallowe'en
Garb no doubt assembled for this weekend’s celebration of all things dead or deathly, where will you be come the witching hours this Saturday morn?
Fancy dress or no (make the effort, sad lad), London promoters, record releasers and ‘bloggers No Pain In Pop are holding their annual Hallowe’en bash at Goldsmiths Student Union in New Cross, south London this Friday. They’ve assembled a cracking bill for it, too – check:
Time: 8pm - 3am
The Big Pink
A Grave With No Name
Louis Enchante (Real Gold)
No Pain In Pop
Sound enticing? It’ll cost you £8 to get in (£6 with NUS); advance tickets are HERE and bar prices are set to student levels all night – so for £2 you can get yourself a beer or a spirit with mixer.
If you’re still in need of coercion, the folks at NPIP/Young Turks have given DiS a pair of tickets to give away, with a copy of El Guincho’s exhilirating longplayer Alegranza (review) on vinyl thrown in for both winners too.
To win, just tell us what the most frightening thing you ever saw was and leave your name below. We’ll get in touch with you via the DiS note sending system so that we can shift a copy of Alegranza to your home address.
Un abrazo, hombres…
- Drowned in Barcelona #2 (feat. Delorean and John Talabot)
- Watch: El Guincho - 'Bombay'
- el Guincho - Pop Negro
- Spotifriday #60 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Listen: Stream entire El Guincho album Pop Negro
- DiSsection: El Guincho - Pop Negro track by track
- Spotifriday #57 & #58 - This week (and last!) on DiS as a playlist
- el Guincho announces Autumn tour of UK, free mp3