Beth Orton, Black Kids and Guillemots added to Latitude bill
Another bunch of names have been shot DrownedinSound’s way by the team organising Latitude festival.
Beth Orton, dEUS, Black Kids and Guillemots are among the newcomers, who also count Metronomy and Grammatics among their number.
Latitude takes place from the 17th ‘til the 20th of July at Henham Park in Suffolk – here are those latest additions in full, though we aren't sure which days these acts have been assigned to just yet:
I Am Kloot
Rosie and the Goldbug
The Joy Formidable
Got news? Email us at email@example.com
- Beth Orton - Sugaring Season
- Drowned Down Under #3: Sydney in summertime
- Beth Orton, Black Kids and Guillemots added to Latitude bill
- Big Chill confirms new acts
- Win: Tickets for Bert Jansch's London show
- Somerset House's Summer Series: shows announced
- Guillemots, Jarvis, Peter Gabriel confirmed for BBC birdsong show
- Orton cancels September shows