Death of the critic: Courtney Love 4 Charlie Brooker
In the first of two special reports coming today from behind lines at the Daily Star, it’s being reported that the predatory glint in Courtney Love’s left eye has fallen and fixed on admirable cynic Charlie Brooker.
Love has chosen to “aim her amore” in the direction of 37-year-old Brooker after a string of failed flings with “rockers and comics”, among them, of course, former Nirvana man Kurt Cobain and Steve Coogan.
DrownedinSound does not wish to speculate on what Love’s ‘amore’ might be, simply because it’s liable to make us sick.
Pink, gannet-y ladyflesh.
Vomit-splattered Mac in DiSopolis (screen wipe?), no word from Brooker as of yet, though he does, you'll have to admit, look rather perplexed.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time to put the dog down? Why I'm going to miss HMV...
- Planet Gear: Butch Vig on recording The Emperor’s of Wyoming's debut album
- The DiS Community's... 101 Favourite Albums
- The Cribs: Six Steve Albini Produced Albums
- Listen: Male Bonding cover Nirvana's 'Aneurysm'
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: At the Drive-In Relationship of Command
- Nirvana - Nevermind (20th Anniversary Remastered Edition)
- Spotifriday #110 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Bauhaus, Twin Sister, Wilco