Foo Fighters To Headline Reading
Speaking to DiS at the international music conference Midem, in Cannes, sources close to the band revealed that the Foos, who're currently recording the "much heavier" follow-up to 99's 'There Is Nothing Left To Lose', will be supported by Muse at the 3-day event, which is the staple of every alternative music fan's diet.
The 2002 festival is still in it's relatively early stages and no more bands have been confirmed at this stage.
- In Photos: Muse @ O2 Arena, London
- The Insider: Doing it for the kids? How Radio One needs to get over its obsession with youth
- Muse - The 2nd Law
- Weekend Listening: Gwilym Gold, Jens Lekman, Erol Alkan, Patrick Wolf + lots more
- News Mixtape: August 2012 ft. Kate Bush, Pussy Riot, Tom Waits, Flying Lotus, Talk Talk, Kanye West
- This Week's (Olympic!) Singles! 23.07.12: Muse, Delphic & Keane
- Leeds Festival - A DiS Summary
- Leeds 2011: A Festival Diary