The Twilight Sad announce March tour dates
- The Twilight Sad »
Last year was a good one for epic, rock glory, rescued as it was from all manner of charting wet pawed spods and made cool again, in the winsome shape of Glaswegian quartet The Twilight Sad.
The band return to UK live stages towards the end of this month, continuing to trawl debut album Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters around the UK at these dates:
23 Stirling the Tolbooth
20 Edinburgh Liquid Rooms
21 Glasgow King Tuts
22 Aberdeen Moshulu
24 Manchester Night and Day
25 Nottingham Bodega
26 Reading South Street Art Centre
27 London 100 Club
28 Leeds the Brudenell Social Rooms
An album of reworked material is currently being finished up in the studio, while the sequel to last year’s DiS-approved debut should arrive in October.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com for back slaps and a credit...
- Frightened Rabbit: Tour Diary Part 5 - New York, Boston, DC, Philly
- Tour Diary: Frightened Rabbit vs America - Parts 3 & 4
- My Top 10 live performances of 2012 by Dom Gourlay
- September 2012: Editor's 10 Favourite Streams + Spotify playlist
- Must Hear: Liars remix of The Twilight Sad's 'Nil'
- DiS Predicts: The Mercury Prize 2012 nominees
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2012: The DiS Review
- In Photos: Summer Sundae 2012 @ De Montfort Hall, Leicester