CAMPAIGN: Doggin' Snoop: rapper returns with pervy new single, album
- Snoop Dogg »
White man’s gangster rapper of choice Snoop Dogg will return on the 17th of March with a new album, his first since 2006’s Tha Blue Carpet Treatment.
The new one suffers from similar Ego Trippin’ arriving through Polydor Records a week before new single ‘Sexual Eruption’ is released on the 24th of March.
Yes, ‘Sexual Eruption’; a “seductive disco tune” that harks back to a time when “a man could play a melodica keyboard in a three piece white suit and still go home with the all the ladies”. Snoop’s obviously doesn’t frequent the same clubs as DiS ladies’ man Al Denney, who can pull that shit and still look fucking sharp.
If you’re under 18, ignore the above paragraph – the single’s actually called ‘Sensual Seduction’, until 9pm, when it turns into an sweaty, aching mess of fuck, just like mum and dad.
Look out for an interview with Snoop to run on Drowned in Sound over the coming weeks. Actually, this is a complete lie, but his PR says that if we get enough comments from YOU we might be able to persuade Snoop to exchange half an hour or so of witty banter with us. Please make it happen, for your sake and ours.
What would you ask Snoop Dogg, given the chance? Please think positive. This story is supposed to be persuasive.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com for back slaps and a credit...
- In Photos: Sziget Festival 2012 @ Budapest, Hungary
- Bloc 2012: the DiS preview
- In Photos: Snoop Dogg @ Manchester International Festival
- In Photos: Lovebox Festival 2011 @ Victoria Park, London
- Spotifriday #92: Nick Cave, Death Cab, Suede, Tom Vek, The Rapture
- In Photos: Snoop Dogg @ The Forum, London
- In Photos: Orange Rockcorps @ Manchester Apollo
- In Photos: Wireless Festival 2010