Toss: name Lily Allen's new TV show
- Lily Allen »
From domestic violence to flimsy frippery on DiS news; helped along the way, as per usual, by the grinning mug of Lily Allen.
The pregnant pop star is getting her own chat show on the BBC, as you may well have heard; based around the concept of social networking.
This site being, like, well 2.0 n shit, Allen’s appeal for a title for the as-yet-unnamed series finds new eyes among you, the DiS reader, and your well-trimmed wit.
“'Welcome to the site for my new TV show,” Allen says on her BBC webpage.
“Ok, it isn't finished yet, but my friends Steve and Morwenna are working flat-out to get it done…. we haven’t decided on a title for the show yet, so if you can help us out with one then please let us know. Lily x”
DiScuss; a Bloc Party Christmas card to the victor.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com for back slaps and a credit...
- This Week's Singles: 05/07/10
- Lily Allen scoops three Ivor Novellos, Bat For Lashes one
- Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes and Florence up for Brit Awards
- Lady GaGa tops last.fm's yearly chart, but who tops the DiS list?
- 2009 In Photos: DiS Snapper's Favourite Shots of the Year
- In Photos: Lily Allen @ The Academy, Sheffield
- Bestival 2009: The DiS review
- New 'Later...Live' CD compilation on the way featuring Lily Allen, Bon Iver, MGMT + more