Eighties Matchbox tour between Christmas and New Year
Cramming in as much activity as possible before the year’s out like they’re festive Cinderellas or just short of free petrol or something, Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster play shows, for you, soon.
Fresh from supporting Queens of the Stone Age at the start of the month, the Brighton quintet play five shows between Boxing Day and New Years Day.
27 Bristol Thekla
28 Brighton Engine Rooms
29 Middlesborough Empire
30 Leicester Charlotte
31 London Monto Water Rats
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- In Photos: The Bizarre Winter Ball 2010 @ The Ritz, Manchester
- Offset 2010: the DiS review
- In Photos: Offset Festival 2010
- Spotifriday #46 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Wild Beasts, Stornoway and more for The Great Escape
- Spotifriday: DiS does Hallowe'en - 50 Song Spotify Playlist
- Eighties Matchbox tour between Christmas and New Year
- Queens of the Stone Age kicked out of rehab gig