New bands announced for ATP vs Pitchfork
A new raft of acts has been confirmed for the ATP vs Pitchfork weekender, due to take place next Spring.
The event in May already boasted pledged performances from the likes of Sebadoh, Fuck Buttons, Pissed Jeans, Meat Puppets, Ween, Dirty Projectors, Of Montreal, Caribou, No Age, Les Savy Fav and Hot Chip; amongst others.
Newly confirmed are: Wooden Shjips, Deerhunter, The Hold Steady and Black Lips. Shaping up well, you’d surmise.
ATP vs Pitchfork will take place at the Pontins holiday camp in Cambers Sands, from the 9th-11th of May. Weekend tickets cost £140 and include three nights accommodation.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- "I mention a lot of Jesus and faith in my songs but also a lot of drinking & drug use" - DiS mee
- The Hold Steady's Craig Finn announces UK solo tour
- Favourite 50: The Hold Steady Boys And Girls In America (chosen by David Pott-Negrine)
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2010 - Day 4
- The Hold Steady - Heaven is Whenever
- The Hold Steady announce new album, brief tour
- The Hold Steady lose a member, and a moustache
- Dot To Dot preview: A DiS mixtape