Portishead slag Radiohead
Portishead's Geoff Barrow has launched a missive in the direction of Radiohead.
The spout, encased within a 'blog posting titled ‘Amy gets caught sober… or some other shit news’, starts as an attack and ends up defending that attack.
“So then.......music for free is it? well fuking great. so if you get our album for nothing or very little , does that mean i can get my boiler fixed for free...
"also im not having a pop at radiohead they are fuking good and clever with it. anyways im sure it will all become clear at some point.”
Portishead curate the next ATP event at Minehead in December.
- All Hail the Culturati... Fighting Over Radiohead's Hail to the Thief
- Reich, Radiohead and the Pop-Classical Rift: Steve Reich's Radio Rewrite
- Radiohead, Caribou at The O2 Arena, London, Tue 09 Oct
- The DiS Community's... 101 Favourite Albums
- Weekend Listening: LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead, Tom Waits, New Look, Cat Power + more!
- Half-Year: DiS' Most Read Articles, Reviews and Threads of 2012 (so far!)
- No Surprises? 15 Classic Albums of 15 Years Ago
- In Photos: Radiohead @ The Frank Erwin Centre, Austin TX