Rough and tumble, Timbaland style: rapper arrested
- Timbaland »
Rapper-cum-producer with, like, loads of cash money, Timbaland, was arrested in Germany at the weekend following a brawl outside a hotel.
Timbaland was signing autographs outside the Hotel Intercontinental in Cologne on Sunday (June 10) when a man - allegedly drunk - approached him and called him that N-word. Timbaland had been speaking to the man in question's girlfriend.
A fight broke out and the man had to go to a local hospital with injuries to his back and thorax. Timbaland - real name Timothy Mosley - was arrested alongside his bodyguards, and later bailed for 750 euros.
He's not the hip-hop messiah, he is a very naughty boy.
- Hip hopped up: 50 Cent, Blige, Timbaland linked to illegal steroids
- Chart round-up: just one falsetto, give it to me...
- Chart round-up: Robyn Kleers Up! Nash slays Potts!
- Gogol think global: Madge collaboration at Live Earth
- Timbaland to quit? 'I'm bored of your Earth music'
- Rough and tumble, Timbaland style: rapper arrested
- Video for M.I.A's new single, album tracklisting revealed
- California in focus: The KCRW Corner