The Game: world's sorest loser faces jail
- The Game »
DiS fave The Game is facing five years in jail after being charged on firearms offences by the LAPD.
The charges levelled at the rapper include making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school.
The bother relates to an incident at a basketball game, in which the rapper allegedly punched and then threatened an opponent with a gun pulled from his Cadillac Escalade.
Now The Game, real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor, faces half a decade in the big house after initially being released on $50,000 bail.
Regular DiS readers will be aware of Taylor's penchant for sport-related violence - the rapper once threatened to "kick David Beckham's ass on any given day," adding that he'd "just pick the ball up and kick the shit out of the stadium, game over".
Alas, it would now seem that the one-time Dré prodigy has taken his passion for athletic competition a step too far. With hints at retirement coming earlier this week, is The Game really over?
- Champion Sound #2: Feat. Samiyam
- Assaulted teenager sues 50 Cent for promoting dumb thuggery
- The Game: assaulting 'busters', talking rubbish
- Rapper out the clink, gaol over: The Game walks
- Gangsta Wrap? Fiddy and the Game in trouble
- The Game: world's sorest loser faces jail
- Quote of the year contender: The Game slags off Becks