Chinchillafest turns five; celebrates with Trencher, Kling Klang and more...
Leed's annual Chinchillafest turns five this year, and is to take place from March 2 to March 4 at the city's Brudenell Social Club.
At the moment not too many bands have been announced, but with last year's event featuring the likes of Lords, The Unit Ama, That Fucking tank, Charlottefield and Eiger, expect some flippin' awesomeness.
Full details will become available at the fest's website, here, just as soon as they're, y'know, confirmed. Right now, confirmed bands include Kling Klang, Chronicity, Man Aubergine, A.p.A.T.t. and Trencher (pictured).
Also appearing will be a slew of DJs, and weekend ticket holders will receive a CD, totally free. Say the powers that be: "expect some shit-hot posters appearing soon. Awwww yeah!"
- Kling Klang vs. Kraftwerk: kleared up
- Kraftwerk threatening to sue Kling Klang into name change
- Kling Klang plot tour
- Supersonic 2007: the DiS review
- SuperSonic bill: full! Mogwai, Wolf Eyes, Shady Bard and more for Birmingham two-dayer
- SuperSonic 07: tickets on sale now!
- Chinchillafest: it's next weekend! Full listing, ticket info...
- Chinchillafest turns five; celebrates with Trencher, Kling Klang and more...