Rapper in underage proposition
- Diddy »
P Diddy struck a blow for the entourage recently when a 17-year-old fan popped the question on live TV.
The teenager, known simply as 'Irene', was appearing on Tyra Banks' US chat show, talking of her obsession with the grunting diddyman when he burst through a poster of his very own face. Wow, who'da thunk?
After getting over the 'shock' she did as any other self-confessed superfan would, and took his proximity as a cue to ask for his be-jewelled hand in marriage.
Diddy panics and garbles: "I'm not ready to get married."
Pressing on unfazed, Irene concluded that: "You will be in one year and 22 days - I'll be 18." Either she's unusually good at maths for one so illogical, or she's thought this one through.
The audience later did that annoying 'whooping' (wumping?) thing only Americans can do when Irene retorted, "She's nothing like me," as the rapper explained he's already got at least one pregnant girlfriend in Kim Porter. No love. We're sure she's not.
DiScuss: How would you feel if someone asked you to marry them the first time they met you?
- Fight! Diddy in death threat melodrama
- DiS in digest: weekend news round-up
- Chart round-up: Diddy does Di, and other stories
- DiS in digest: weekend news round-up...
- Rapper in underage proposition
- P Diddy presses play for the last time
- P. Doherty: Sean "Puffy-smoker" Combs - skag boy for life?
- Diddy gets ready to Press Play: new album due in October