Over-Killers: more corporate Brandon
- The Killers »
Everyone's (well, okay, not everyone's) favourite over-produced Las Vegas pretty boys are preparing to re-release their anthemic indie-gospel fest-favourite 'All These Things That I've Done', making it the third re-released single off their shitloads-selling debut LP 'Hot Fuss'. 'Cos we haven't had enough re-released singles recently have we? Bloody hell.
But in order to reassure you that they aren't just trying to cash-in from festival fever that easily, the band have also recorded a new promo for the single which features Brandon Flowers in the shower. That's right, in the nud. I bet you're quivering at the mere thought. The video debuts on the NME Chart during their July 31st show, so make sure you wear absorbant undergarments.
In other Killers "news", the band will be practicing their devil-horn hand signs this month after being confirmed as headliners for the first American version of the Download festival. As reported on Billboard's website, the US strain of Blighty's previously-monikered Monsters Of Rock will see the Las Vegans headline on October 8th at Shoreline Ampitheatre in California, in what promises to "offer cutting-edge technology and media experiences". So stuff with cellphones, then?
Everyone now: "AH'VE GOT SOOOOOUL BUT AH'M NOT A SOOOOOL-DIER..."
- The Killers - Battle Born
- In Photos: Sziget Festival 2012 @ Budapest, Hungary
- Tom Jones to work with The Killers?
- News Round: The Shins, Les Savy Fav, Avalanches, Interpol, The Roots, Chillwave + more
- Lady GaGa tops last.fm's yearly chart, but who tops the DiS list?
- Various - New Moon: Music from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Death Cab to release single from Vampire movie OST
- V Festival 2009: The DiS Review