Stefani reveals second-album details
- Gwen Stefani »
Gwen Stefani has revealed a few details about her forthcoming second album, the follow-up to her successful Love, Angel, Music, Baby debut.
Let's hope this new album has a better title, though, eh?
The former No Doubt singer will work with The Neptunes' Pharrell Williams on the new album, as well as high-pitched R&B fella Akon and some dude called Swizz Beatz. We're guessing that's not the guy's real name. Stefani has called the new material "ear candy". Which is slightly more appealing than ear wax. Cotton buds are awesome.
The as-yet-untitled album may be released before the year is out, as a number of tracks are approaching finalisation. Titles include 'Candyland', 'Orange County Girl' and 'Wind It Up'. If the latter's a cover of The Prodigy's hit of 1993, I'll eat my hat.
I'm not wearing a hat...
- Guide to 2011 - Part 2: Albums DiS is looking forward to in 2011
- Gwen Stefani's tits annoy Malaysia
- Chart round-up: We've used the same photo as last week!
- Chart round-up: Take That sure to be denied Christmas number one by X Factor winner
- Chart round-up: We're so tired we don't even care that people are buying the new Gwen Stefani single
- "It was so beautiful and addictive": Stefani pops Keane pianist's cherry
- Gwen Stefani: no more solo records
- Stefani reveals second-album details