- Led Zeppelin »
- Atlantic »
on the 10th december 2007, led zeppelin took the stage at london's o2 arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and atlantic records founder ahmet ertegun. what followed was a two-hour-plus tour de force of the band's signature blues-infused rock 'n' roll that instantly became part of the legend of led zeppelin. founding members john paul jones, jimmy page and robert plant were joined by jason bonham, the son of their late drummer john bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks 'whole lotta love', 'rock and roll', 'kashmir', and 'stairway to heaven'.
description from www.roughtrade.com
- Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day
- Death Cab for Bass: Mixtape of Songs That Inspired Nick to Play Bass
- The Insider: Dear Paul Morley, IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, F^CK OFF!
- Win! New Order signed vinyl, Screamadelica CD and some swish stamps
- Tech (No) Logic #3: Cassette From My Ex
- Mixtape #11: Gabriella Cilmi
- Mojo Awards '08: two minutes hate
- No cuntery for old men: Led Zeppelin and Velvet Revolver not touring together