- Liz Green »
- Play It Again Sam »
liz green releases her liam watson produced new album 'o, devotion! hidden away in her bedroom, liz green began her musical career in the most diy of fashions. writing and recording her material on the most minimal of equipment, the singer managed to secure a slot at glastonbury. with her striking mixture of jazz, blues and folk liz green was a warm inviting proposition. but balanced alongside this is an intense emotional quality, with her voice often being compared to cult american singer karen dalton. veering between new orleans jazz, kurt weill arrangements and stark folk the record seems to draw liz green's disparate influences into a coherent whole.
description from www.roughtrade.com
- The Future of Folk: Eddie Barcan on the Cambridge Folk Festival
- This Week's Singles: 12/03/12 Sharon Van Etten, Yeti Lane, Waters, Liz Green,
- Spotifriday #117 - This week on DiS as as playlist ft. Kate Bush, Tycho, New Look + more
- Liz Green - O, Devotion!
- Liz Green announces UK tour for Winter
- Liz Green announces debut album release
- Concrete & Glass 2008: The DiS Review
- Points of the Compass: new London festival details