- Nirvana »
- Sub Pop »
originally recorded over three sessions with producer jack endino at seattle's reciprocal recording studios in december 1988 and january 1989, bleach was released in june of '89. the album initially sold 40,000 copies, but was brought into the international spotlight following the release and worldwide success of their 1991 sophomore effort, 'nevermind'. this 20th anniversary edition has been re-mastered from the original tapes at sterling sound in a session overseen by producer jack endino. this edition will include an unreleased live recording of a complete february 9th, 1990 show at the pine street theatre in portland, oregon. the show features performances of 'love buzz,' 'about a girl' and a cover of the vaselines' song 'molly's lips' and has been re-mixed from the original tapes by endino. a 48-page booklet which includes candid photos of the band not previously released to the public be included in this deluxe edition.
description from www.roughtrade.com
- Time to put the dog down? Why I'm going to miss HMV...
- Planet Gear: Butch Vig on recording The Emperor’s of Wyoming's debut album
- The DiS Community's... 101 Favourite Albums
- The Cribs: Six Steve Albini Produced Albums
- Listen: Male Bonding cover Nirvana's 'Aneurysm'
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: At the Drive-In Relationship of Command
- Nirvana - Nevermind (20th Anniversary Remastered Edition)
- Spotifriday #110 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Bauhaus, Twin Sister, Wilco