Check the tracklistiing:
1. Simple Plan - 'Don't Wanna Think About You'
2. New Radicals - 'You Get What You Give'
3. Apache Indian - 'Boom Shack-A-Lack'
4. Big Brovaz - 'We Wanna Thank You'
5. Fatboy Slim - 'The Rockafeller Skank'
6. Bad Manners - 'Wooly Bully'
7. Ruben Stoddard - 'Shining Star'
8. Harvey Danger - 'Flagpole Sitta'
9. 2 Unlimited - 'Get Ready For This'
10. Wild Cherry - 'Play That Funky Music'
11. Bowling For Soup - 'Here We Go'
12. B-52s - 'Love Shack'
13. Puffy Ami Yumi - 'Friends Forever'
The handy press release tells us: "In 'Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed', Scooby and the gang lose their cool - and their stellar reputation - when an anonymous masked villain wreaks mayhem on the city of Coolsville with a monster machine that re-creates classic Mystery Inc. foes like The Pterodactyl Ghost, The Black Knight and The 10,000 Volt Ghost." !!!!
It "hits" UK cinemas on April 2nd. As long as it doesn't have Scrappy in, it won't totally suck.