German nutter looking to take a bite outta pop's pretty boys
Not-scary-at-all (um, only he is) German cannibal Armin Meiwes - he who met another man through the internet and proceeded to munch through his meaty thighs... and other bits - has told a court that he'd quite like to sink his teeth into a pair of British pop stars.
Appearing at his murder retrial in Frankfurt, Meiwes (pictured) told those assembled: "I want to eat people who are beautiful."
His choice from the menu? Robbie Williams and Liam Gallagher. Well, both have a little weight to them, we guess. Nice with some cranberry sauce and sprouts.
We'd plump for a little Sugababe sirlon ourselves. That, that might be a fib...
- Andy Bell of Ride & Oasis: "It would be a shame if we never got to play those songs one more tim
- Oasis - Time Flies 1994-2009
- NME Awards 2010 shortlist announced
- Spotifriday #30: This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes and Florence up for Brit Awards
- Friday Fun: Guess the song from The Music Painter
- The Insider: Class Wars
- In The City demo deadline fast approaching