Courtney Love gets rowdy, then arrested
The widow of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain was flying in from the US before she was arrested. Courtney Love had been travelling on Virgin Atlantic flight VS8 from Los Angeles in the plane's upper class cabin. She is thought to have been travelling to London to attend a concert at the Old Vic Theatre on Wednesday night.
A spokesperson for the company said the (ex?)Hole singer "had been disruptive and verbally abusive to cabin crew during the flight."
The crew notified the pilot, who called Air Traffic Control and police were waiting for Love when the plane landed at Heathrow Airport. She was arrested when disembarking from the plane at 11am this morning
- Time to put the dog down? Why I'm going to miss HMV...
- Planet Gear: Butch Vig on recording The Emperor’s of Wyoming's debut album
- The DiS Community's... 101 Favourite Albums
- The Cribs: Six Steve Albini Produced Albums
- Listen: Male Bonding cover Nirvana's 'Aneurysm'
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: At the Drive-In Relationship of Command
- Nirvana - Nevermind (20th Anniversary Remastered Edition)
- Spotifriday #110 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Bauhaus, Twin Sister, Wilco