Pink: loves Osbourne, loathes J-Lo
The not-so-pink-anymore singer is quoted in the Daily Star as saying she has a crush on Kelly Osbourne. The pair met at a concert aimed at raising the awareness of gay marriages in New York, and Pink apparently stated: "I think Kelly's straight but she's really sexy. I could just eat her up."
Um, yum. The trouble-courting singer went a little further, though, and slated Jennifer Lopez and one-time Destiny's Child star Beyoncé Knowles for their fur wearing.
At a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals bash in Los Angeles, Pink refered to J-Lo as "J-Bitch". Hmm, clever. Beyoncé was criticised for wearing a fur jacket to a London event: "It's up to Beyoncé what she wears but I'm not speaking to her. I've not said anything but I think everyone knows my views - I won't ever touch fur. It's wrong."
Pink sung some songs, once.
- DiS Does Pop #9: The Top 10 girl bands of all-time... ever
- Year 2000 - A Playlist of Songs Wot Soundtracked the Launch of DiS
- News nuggets: a round up of stuff we couldn't be bothered fleshing into full articles
- Pink: loves Osbourne, loathes J-Lo
- Destiny's Child split
- Top Shop boss bags Destiny's Child for kid's party
- McDestiny's Child: burger chain "shares our passion for music"
- STOP PRESS! Dumb pop gossip...