We really miss MTV2's 120 minutes, and we're not sure why we didn't think to start replacing it ourselves using the wonders of YouTube. Thankfully, we got here in the end...
Here's our first 101 Minutes YouTube playlist of songs and videos we've been loving recently, plus a few things that would feature on a DiS Greatest Hits playlist...
For more DiS YouTubular antics, subscribe to our new channel youtube.com/drownedinsound.
- Flaming Lips - Do You Realise?? (Live at Glastonbury 2010)
- LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
- Tanlines - All of Me
- New Look - Numbers
- Panda Bear - Surfer's Hymn (Actress Primitive Patterns Remix)
- Actress - RIP (short film)
- Bear in Heaven - The Reflection of You
- Chromatics - Lady
- Julia Holter - Moni Mon Amie
- Exitmusic - Passage
- Eight And a Half - Go Ego
- Liars - No 1 Against The Rush
- My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
- Halls - Solace
- Blondes - Amber
- Luke Abbott - Brazil
- Kate Wax - Dust Collision
- When Saints Go Machine - Add Ends (Jazzhouse Session)
- Error Operator - Mstblove
- Weikie - Rope
- Nils Frahm - Live at DiS vs Erased Tapes at Great Escape (teaser)
DiScuss: Do you like this feature? Should we do more? Have you made or found any good YouTube playlists lately?