- Gonzales »
Gonzo is back! And this time it's 'serious'.
Or at least as serious as a man who stomps on pianos in his slippers whist taking your from heart break to laughing your guts out, in the space of thirty 'sexy' seconds. He's the lothario you'd want as an uncle but wouldn't want to date your sister. He's a piano genius and rap legend, and he has a new album that's intriguingly billed as an "orchestral rap album".
He's a world exclusive taste of it of his new chunk of love and laughter...YEP, this is pretty incredible fare. Not sure any more words can do it justice, just WATCH.
'The Unspeakable Chilly Gonzales' is released on June 6th as a deluxe digipak and features the following tracks:
- Supervillain Music
- Self Portrait
- Party in my Mind
- Different Kind of Prostitute
- Rap Race
- Bongo Monologue
- Who wants to hear this?
- Shut Up and Play the Piano
- Different kind of prostitute (instrumental)
- Self Portrait (instrumental)
- Beans (instrumental)
- Who wants to hear this (instrumental)
- Album Stream: Chilly Gonzales' Solo Piano II + watch him giving DiS a Piano lesson
- 101 Minutes of Bliss #2: A DiS YouTube Playlist
- DiS' 15 Must-See Bands at Latitude 2012: 6-1: Gonzales, Chairlift, I Break Horses, Bat for Lashes, M
- Melt! 2011, Germany - The DiS Review
- Watch: Gonzales orchestral rap album medley
- Gonzales at Borderline, London, South East England, Sun 06 Feb
- Listen: DiS' woozy, ebbing... Celebration of Curation Cloudcast
- Gonzales starts work on chess movie starring Peaches, Feist