- British Sea Power »
As with the end of the year, it's often said that really good records don't come out at the beginning of a designated period of 12 months. This might be mostly true, but British Sea Power hope to prove an exception to the rule when they release their new one, Valhalla Dancehall, on January 10 through Rough Trade. I've heard it and it's most definitely NOT rubbish. Just how good it is, however, remains to be seen.
Anyway, the first single from that record is 'Living Is So Easy' and there's now a video, which was shot on London's Brick Lane and directed by Luke Seomore and Joseph Bull. Apparently inspired by Henri-Georges Clouzot's unfinished film L'Enfer. No idea, really. Watch it below.
Download the track itself from here.
- In Photos: Y-Not Festival 2012 @ Peak District National Park
- In Photos: Truck Festival 2012 @ Hill Farm, Steventon
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2011 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- In Photos: Live From Jodrell Bank @ Jodrell Bank, Cheshire
- Mixtape: Camden Crawl '11 + Win VIP Tickets
- Latitude announces first acts, including The National
- Simian Mobile Disco and British Sea Power for Camden Crawl
- Spotifriday #79 - This Week on DiS as a playlist