- The Flaming Lips »
- Liars »
- Caribou »
- Owen Pallett »
- Dum Dum Girls »
- Massive Attack »
- The National »
- The Rapture »
- Ganglians »
France's premiere music festival La Route Du Rock is back for 2010 with a stellar twentieth-anniversary lineup this 13-15th August.
Set against the arcadian backdrop of walled seaside city St Malo on the Emerald Coast, La Route Du Rock is a holiday and a music festival combined, with free daytime shows on the beach and an early evening start on the main stage, housed in a nearby walled fort.
Bands announced so far include:
THE FLAMING LIPS
DUM DUM GIRLS
ARCHIE BRONSON OUTFIT
WE HAVE BAND
St Malo is easily accessible by ferry from England's south coast via Britanny Ferries, and the festival is offering tickets and travel deals for English festival goers. Or you can buy three day passes here.
Speaking of which: we have a pair of tickets with ferry travel thrown in to give away to a lucky DiSer. Just answer the following question to be in with a chance.
Q: Caribou (pictured) is on the La Route Du Rock lineup for 2010. But what is Caribou main man Dan Snaith a doctor of?
Competition closes at 1200 Midday on July 21. You can enter via the comments section below or using Facebook connect, both will be accepted. Winners will then be notified on this website, by PM, or on Facebook, so keep an eye on your inboxes. Good luck!
- The Flaming Lips - The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends
- 101 Minutes of Bliss #1: A DiS YouTube Playlist
- Drowned In Manchester #10 – Festival Preview Spotify Special
- In Photos: Live From Jodrell Bank @ Jodrell Bank, Cheshire
- In Photos: The Flaming Lips @ The Eden Sessions, Cornwall
- In Photos: Primavera Sound Festival 2011 @ Parc del Forum, Barcelona
- Primavera 2011: the DiS review
- In Photos: La Route Du Rock 2010 @ Saint-Malo, France.