Drowned in Sound has teamed up with Ray-Ban for a summer competition for you to win one of two Apple iPads.
Share your summer playlist. Make what we consider to be one of the two best playlists and win an iPad. Simples.
To enter, simply log-in/sign-up* and comment below with a link to your 5+ songs of summer playlist or email email@example.com your favourite summer songs. Please create your playlist on Spotify or as a Youtube video playlist. We will have a listen and then pick our two favourites to win the summer's most desirable gadget, so you can control your playlist in your back garden and keep up to date with the Ray-Ban.com/rooms website, viewing exclusive content from the Ray-Ban Balcony Sessions, with a rather smug grin.
To give you an idea of what we're looking for, here's a Spotify playlist DiS' founder made earlier, featuring some of our favourite indie-summer anthems and another with some of the tracks we think will be the Songs of Summer 2010 featuring the likes of Deftones, Delorean and Fool's Gold 'Nadine'. Enjoy the playlist and get compiling.
This competition closes on Monday July 5th at 5pm.
* = Signing-up to DiS is free and takes seconds, you should either:
1) Click the "Login with Facebook" button in the top right-hand corner of the site, which will then very quickly create you an account using Facebook Connect.
2) Or click Sign Up.
- DiSsers Recommend... Who to see at Glastonbury 2011
- Lost 10 of 2010 - #5: Fool's Gold Fool's Gold
- 10 Acts to Catch at Reading Festival 2010 + Roadtrip mixtape
- Share your summer playlist and Win an iPad c/o Ray-Ban
- Fool's Gold - Fool's Gold
- DiScover Mixtape #1: Male Bonding, Delorean, Golau Glau and more