- Eels »
As far as videos with moving dolls and toys go, they can be completely disturbing. Take, for example, Herbie Hancock's 'Rockit'. It was a good few years after seeing it that I actually became comfortable sitting through it for more than half a minute. Still slightly creepy to this day.
Regardless, Eels have a video out, but not for a song that will be released, which is a novelty, and a welcome one at that. It's taken from their new LP, End Times, and is for 'Unhinged'. It features a toy Jesus, who looks more like Ted Nugent.
Also, remember the tea parties you'd have with your toys as a kid? Yeah. Them. In it.
Click here to read our review of End Times, and click below to listen to 'Little Bird', also off that very record.
- In Photos: Eels @ Brixton Academy, London
- "Everybody’s had one person die; I call those people amateurs" – DiS meets Eels
- Eels - Wonderful, Glorious
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: Eels Daisies of the Galaxy
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2011 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- In Photos: Eels @ Somerset House, London
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 4 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton