We're pretty stoked here at DiS - South African dub-fusionists BLK JKS and Icelanders múm have been announced as the final additions to DiS' stage at the Leicestival that is Summer Sundae.
múm will headline, and BLK JKS will join My Latest Novel, Fanfarlo and Dananananakroyd who were announced last week as the first three acts for our stage - also known as the 'Rising Stage'. It's BLK JKS' only UK festival appearance, so it should be a pretty special one.
Already announced for the festival are: Jenny Lewis, The Airborne Toxic Event, Idlewild, Mr Hudson, Filthy Dukes, New Beautiful South, Flashguns, Emmy the Great, Devon Sproule, Kid British, The Cheek, The Dykeenies, Monotonix, Easy Star All Stars, Beth Jeans Houghton, and Jeremy Warmsley. They join the previously confimed likes of Mystery Jets, The Streets, The Charlatatans, Bon Iver, Future of the Left, Chairlift and lots more.
Summer Sundae takes place from August 14-16 in De Montfort Hall and Gardens in Leicester.
- In Photos: DiS presents BLK JKS @ The Harley, Sheffield
- Brainwash: The DiS review
- Spotifriday #17 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- BLK JKS - After Robots
- DiS Stage at Summer Sundae: Stage Times, Spotify Sampler - Updated!
- BLK JKS album gets release date and artwork
- Spotifriday #4 - This Week on DiS in a playlist
- BLK JKS and múm final additions to DiS Summer Sundae stage