Let's cut to the chase here: My Bloody Valentine are the curators for ATP's Nightmare Before Christmas festival, in December this year.
Oh, it gets better though. The first wave of acts announced to play the festival at Butlins, Minehead, includes Sonic Youth, De La Soul, EPMD, Sun Ra Arkestra and this year's "oh-my-god-I-thought-they-were-shit-but-actually-this-is-quite-good" band, The Horrors.
The early bird catches the worm, and you can do the same from this Friday, April 17 at 9AM. For just one week, the price has, rather brilliantly, bottomed out. Everyone who snaps up a ticket in this one-week period gets 20 smackers off their ticket.
THEN, after that, you can still take advantage of ATP's recessional good will, getting £10 off per ticket for another seven days.
April 17th – April 24th: Room only ticket - £130 Self-Catering ticket - £140
April 24th – May 1st: Room only ticket - £140 Self-Catering ticket - £150
From May 1st: Room only ticket - £150 Self-Catering ticket - £160
Remember to bring your ear-plugs, guys and gals.
More info at ATP.
- DiS does Primavera Sound 2013
- DiS does Primavera 2013 - Who To See?
- Gourlay Files: Clash of the Titans - Sigur Ros vs My Bloody Valentine
- My Bloody Valentine - m b v
- First listen: 24 hours with mbv
- Gourlay Files: My Bloody Valentine @ Brixton Electric, 27/01/13
- Epic Win: 12 Days of DiSmas Giveaways!
- "We became seminal for doing nothing": DiS meets Debbie Googe of My Bloody Valentine