- Yeah Yeah Yeahs »
- Dinosaur Pile Up »
- The Big Pink »
- The Maccabees »
- Idlewild »
- Billy Bragg »
- Echo and the Bunnymen »
- The Fall »
- 808 State »
- The View »
The Camden Crawl has added another batch of whipper-snappers and elder statesmen to its expansive line-up.
Not content with a line up already containing Echo and the Bunnymen, Idlewild and Billy “politics or ballads, them's your options” Bragg, organisers have added Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 808 State, and Peel's relish, The Fall.
Add to that pile the good: The Maccabees, The Big Pink, Hockey, The Virgins and Dinosaur Pile Up; and the not-so-good: Justin Hawkin's tight trousered Hot Leg, and Dundee's disappointment, The View.
Littered amongst the music, comes comedy stages, poetry & book slams, magic & theatrics, arts & crafts, pop quizzes, bingo & karaoke. See you at the magic show? See you at the magic show.
DiS has 3 pairs of tickets to give away to some lucky scamps. All you have to do is tell us below: what would be in a Camden cocktail? Interpret at will.
We'll pick our three favourite responses on Friday April 10th and inform the winners via private message.
- In Photos: Coachella 2013 @ Empire Polo Club, California
- In Photos: Yeah Yeah Yeahs @ Manchester Apollo
- In Photos: ATP - I'll Be Your Mirror @ Alexandra Palace, London
- I'll Be Your Mirror Yeah Yeah Yeahs: the DiS review
- DiS Digest: April 2013's Must-Hear Album, Top Tracks, Most Read + Playlist
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito
- Drowned In Film #2
- Playlist: DiS Community's Favourite Songs of the 1st Quarter of 2013