Blow Patrol: Snow-man in court on cocaine rap
- Snow Patrol »
Snow Patrol keyboardist Tom Simpson will appear in court at the end of the month on charges of being a filthy druggy sicko.
It's alleged that Simpson and an associate were caught in possession of cocaine in Glasgow last summer - and arrested again last weekend after performing at Live Earth.
A warrant was put out following his absence from a previous court hearing.
Simpson also shares a name with a legendary British cyclist who 'rode himself to death' on stage 13 of the 1967 Tour de France. What did the post-mortem reveal? A fatal mixture of alcohol and amphetamines. Is this not warning enough, Simpson? Sort it out.
- Many shades of beige: Abuses of music and the Fifty Shades phenomenon
- In Photos: V Festival 2012 @ Weston Park, Stafford
- Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires
- Ten Years Of Camden Crawl: Then and Now
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody to work with R.E.M and Belle & Sebastian members for 'countryish' a
- 2009 In Photos: DiS Snapper's Favourite Shots of the Year
- Spotifriday #24: This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- Snow Patrol - Up to Now